Business Development Executive
Knutsford (Head office) | £Competitive | Full Time
Competitive salary plus and superb benefits, 35 hour working week, permanent, hybrid/flexi working, offices located in Knutsford, Cheshire.
Headquartered in impressive, open plan offices in Knutsford, Cheshire, GRI is the UK’s industry leader in vendor-neutral temporary recruitment.
Through our relationships with over 3,500 recruitment agencies, we transform the status quo – offering pioneering and award-winning outsourced solutions for the hire and management of non-permanent workforces.
We manage over £1billion of recruitment spend for our client organisations; ranging from Local Authorities to the FTSE 100 and across a multitude of sectors including the NHS, private healthcare, education, retail, waste management and logistics.
We solve complex problems with simple, permanent solutions, powered by our people and supported by our flagship SaaS product, e-tips®.
ABOUT the role
We have a role for a Business Executive to support our Operations function in developing contacts for new prospective business.
To give you a flavour of the role you would:
- Focus on sourcing, engaging and building a pipeline of appointments to win business from new clients.
- To identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry, researching and analysing options.
- Owning individual pipeline of prospects, report back to CEO / Director of Operations & Corporate Development on a weekly basis.
- Promote GRI by establishing relationships with prospects, recommending GRI solutions.
- Prepares own reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information from prospect list.
- High motivation working as an individual salesperson and to be able to demonstrate this
- Strong emotional intelligence, with a clear ability to get on with people
- IT literate (particularly Microsoft Office, Excel, Power point)
- A confident manner and approach to present GRI proposition.
- Confident operator on the telephone.
- Deliver excellence on a consistent basis, be it with people - by phone, written and in person
- Ability to influence, negotiate and close objections presented by new client.
- Ability to work under pressure
Salary and bENEFITS
We offer a competitive remuneration package. The hours are 35 hours per week and can be worked flexibly across home and office working in accordance with our hybrid working policy. 25 days’ holiday (rising to 27 days after 2 years service), and pension and other superb benefits including an additional 7% of basic salary to spend per month on a range of benefits such as retail vouchers, dental cover, extra holiday etc.
We are a company that is growing and changing. Discover a new future.
If you are interested in applying, then please send an updated copy of your CV along with a covering letter stating your salary expectations.
Please note we are only able to respond to candidates that are shortlisted for interview
Our offices are fully COVID secure compliant however we are temporarily hybrid working whilst we wait for further government guidance.
GRI is an equal opportunities employer.