Contract & Performance Administrator
Knutsford (Head office) | £Competitive | Full Time
We have an opportunity for a Contract & Performance Administrator to support our Health & Care and Core Operations function. This role will be responsible for assisting with the day-to-day management of a portfolio of key contracts across a number of market sectors.
Competitive salary plus and superb benefits, 35-hour working week, permanent, located in Knutsford, Cheshire.
Headquartered in impressive, open-plan offices in Knutsford, Cheshire, GRI is the UK’s industry leader in vendor-neutral temporary recruitment.
Through our relationships with over 3,750 recruitment agencies, we transform the status quo – offering pioneering and award-winning outsourced solutions for the hire and management of non-permanent workforces.
We manage over £1billion of recruitment spend for our client organisations; ranging from Local Authorities to the FTSE 100 and across a multitude of sectors including the NHS, private healthcare, education, retail, waste management and logistics.
We solve complex problems with simple, permanent solutions, powered by our people and supported by our flagship SaaS product, e-tips®.
ABOUT the role
The role will provide the successful individual with a varied role with the future prospect of career development opportunities across all parts of the operational delivery teams.
To give you a flavour of the role, the successful candidate would be:
- Maintaining direct contact with both suppliers and suppliers to obtain service feedback,
- Monitoring data to ensure the contractual obligations of our client are adhered to by the supplier network,
- Preparation of reports using the data provided by e-tips®,
- Maintaining business systems to ensure accurate invoicing standards are maintained,
- Providing additional administrative support when required.
To be considered for this role you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Ideally, you will have previous experience of working within a busy office environment,
- Previous exposure to the recruitment industry advantageous,
- Effective communication skills,
- The ability to build and maintain relationships both internally and with suppliers to drive improvements and deliver the required performance,
- Strong IT skills (particularly Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint) and the ability to manipulate data on excel for various reports,
- Ability to learn quickly, prioritise workload and demonstrate resilience,
- Good standard of education.
SALARY & BENEFITS
We offer a competitive remuneration package plus benefits. The hours are 35 hours per week working 9am-5pm Monday to Friday (with a 1-hour unpaid lunch), plus 25 days’ holiday rising to 27 days and pension.
GRI is an equal opportunities employer.