Contract & Performance Assistant
Knutsford (Head office) | £Competitive | Full Time
We are looking for a highly driven, customer-focused contract and performance assistant to join our Knutsford-based account management team.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday (increasing with service)
- 6% company pension
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
HOURS OF WORK:
35 hours per week, Monday to Friday (Full Time)
Knutsford, Cheshire (Head Office)
Headquartered in impressive, open plan offices in Knutsford, Cheshire, GRI is the UK’s industry leader in vendor-neutral temporary recruitment.
Through our relationships with over 3,750 recruitment agencies, we transform the status quo – offering pioneering and award-winning outsourced solutions for the hire and management of non-permanent workforces.
We manage over £1billion pounds of recruitment spend for our client organisations; ranging from Local Authorities to the FTSE 100 and across a multitude of sectors including the NHS, private healthcare, education, retail, waste management and logistics.
We solve complex problems with simple, permanent solutions, powered by our people and supported by our flagship SaaS product, e-tips®.
ABOUT THE ROLE / KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
You will be providing on behalf of GRI, high quality client relationship, agency management and implementation support. You will work with the Contract & Performance Manager that you report to and support them with the accounts they have responsibility for by;
- Obtaining client feedback and presenting action plans to improve on areas of concern,
- Ensuring there is adequate panel agency coverage to meet clients demand for agency labour,
- Ensuring all agreed actions have deadlines and are completed within agreed timescales,
- Managing and supplying agency coverage reports to clients,
- Working with the fulfilment and support services department on fill rate and delivery of contracts,
- Identifying and addressing out of panel spend (OOPS – agencies that are not registered with GRI) to bring non-compliant through the in house software system e-tips®,
- Addressing any agency underperformance reported by relevant clients,
- Implementing new e-tips® functionality and train on this where required,
- Having direct telephone contact with clients and agencies and face to face when required.
ABOUT YOU / KEY SKILLS:
- You will have previous experience of Account Management,
- You will have experience of working in a busy office environment ideally with exposure to the recruitment industry,You will possess excellent customer service and communication skills,
- You will be educated to A level standard or have the equivalent work experience,
- You will have a confident and professional telephone manner,
- You will be IT literate (particularly Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint),
- You will have strong organisational and prioritising skills,
- You will be able to work under pressure and to deadlines,
- You will ideally have an understanding of the temporary labour market.
If you are interested in applying, then please send an updated copy of your CV along with a covering letter stating your salary expectations.