We are looking for a talented contract and performance manager, who lives within a commutable distance of our client base in Belfast, to join our team.
Salary and benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance
- 25 days holiday (increasing with service)
- 6% company pension
- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness Cover
- Income Protection
Hours of work:
35 hours per week, Monday to Friday (Full Time)
Northern Ireland, able to commute to Belfast (client office/ home-based)
Headquartered in impressive, open plan offices in Knutsford, Cheshire, GRI is the UK’s industry leader in vendor-neutral temporary recruitment.
Through our relationships with over 3,750 recruitment agencies, we transform the status quo – offering pioneering and award-winning outsourced solutions for the hire and management of non-permanent workforces.
We manage over £1billion pounds of recruitment spend for our client organisations; ranging from Local Authorities to the FTSE 100 and across a multitude of sectors including the NHS, private healthcare, education, retail, waste management and logistics.
We solve complex problems with simple, permanent solutions, powered by our people and supported by our flagship SaaS product, e-tips®.
About the role / key responsibilities:
We are looking for a Contract & Performance Manager to work from and support our healthcare function. You will be providing on behalf of GRI, high quality client relationship and support. This will include but not be limited to;
- Ensure all allocated accounts are maximising spend,
- Ensure maximum revenue opportunities are realised against all allocated accounts,
- Influence existing client contract renewals by working with operational stakeholders,
- Communicate to all sponsors/ stakeholders on a weekly basis to inform what activity has taken place on the account,
- Meet with nominated client representatives on a monthly basis to report and present management information and project progress,
- Network and develop relationships with key sponsors,
- Obtain client feedback and take action where necessary,
- To ensure all ‘live’ or potential locations are visited regularly,
- Ensure client pay and charge rates remain competitive within the market,
- Ensure all agreed actions are completed within agreed timescales,
- Delegate tasks down to operations team when necessary,
- Nationwide travel to fulfil all contractual and company obligations,
- Own diary management,
- To travel to the head office in Knutsford, cheshire as and when required.
About you / key skills:
- Previous account management experience,
- Some experience or understanding of the temporary labour market,
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal,
- IT literate (particularly Microsoft Office: Excel; Power point),
- Strong organisational, prioritisation skills and attention to detail,
- Articulate with the ability to manage stakeholder expectations and relationships,
- Excellent time management,
- Attention to detail,
- Superb relationship building skills,
- Ability to work under pressure,
- Desire to meet and exceed set targets.