Graduate Test Engineer
Knutsford (Head office) | £Competitive | Full Time
We are looking for a dynamic technology graduate to join our quality assurance team.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- 25 days holiday (increasing with service)
- 6% company pension
- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness Cover
- Income Protection
HOURS OF WORK:
35 hours per week, Monday to Friday (Full Time)
Knutsford, Cheshire (Head Office)
Headquartered in impressive, open plan offices in Knutsford, Cheshire, GRI is the UK’s industry leader in vendor-neutral temporary recruitment.
Through our relationships with over 3,750 recruitment agencies, we transform the status quo – offering pioneering and award-winning outsourced solutions for the hire and management of non-permanent workforces.
We manage over £1billion pounds of recruitment spend for our client organisations; ranging from Local Authorities to the FTSE 100 and across a multitude of sectors including the NHS, private healthcare, education, retail, waste management and logistics.
We solve complex problems with simple, permanent solutions, powered by our people and supported by our flagship SaaS product, e-tips®.
ABOUT THE ROLE / KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Working in an existing quality assurance team you will be responsible for assisting with the day to day delivery of quality assured software that meets the high standard of the organisation. You will be working in a supportive environment making use of the latest cutting edge tools and technology.
The role will provide the successful individual with a varied role with the future prospect of career development opportunities in areas such as Test Automation, DevOps, Continuous integration etc.
To give you a flavour of the role, the successful candidate would be:
- Actively working on Test Automation and framework
- Delivering high quality software
- Participating in working within the structures and as appropriate enforcing the Company's Quality Assurance Strategy
- Gaining experience in DevOps and Continuous Integration
ABOUT YOU / KEY SKILLS:
- Good progamming skills
- A computer science degree or related course
- Effective Communication skills
- The ability to build and maintain relationships both internally and externally.
- Analytical thinking and a can-do attitude
- Ability to learn quickly, prioritise workload and demonstrate resilience
If you are looking for an exiting graduate role in the techology field, then this could be just the job for you. We are keen to hear from talented self-motivated technolody graduates who are keen to start their career.
If you are interested in applying, then please send an updated copy of your CV.