Head of Operational Delivery
Knutsford (Head office) | £Competitive | Full Time
We are looking for a talented operations managers, with previous experience of handling high profile accounts, to head up our account management teams.
Salary and benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance
- 25 days holiday (increasing with service)
- 6% company pension
- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness Cover
- Income Protection
Hours of work:
35 hours per week, Monday to Friday (Full Time)
Knutsford, Cheshire (Head Office)
Headquartered in impressive, open plan offices in Knutsford, Cheshire, GRI is the UK’s industry leader in vendor-neutral temporary recruitment.
Through our relationships with over 3,750 recruitment agencies, we transform the status quo – offering pioneering and award-winning outsourced solutions for the hire and management of non-permanent workforces.
We manage over £1billion pounds of recruitment spend for our client organisations; ranging from Local Authorities to the FTSE 100 and across a multitude of sectors including the NHS, private healthcare, education, retail, waste management and logistics.
We solve complex problems with simple, permanent solutions, powered by our people and supported by our flagship SaaS product, e-tips®.
About the role / key responsibilities:
We are looking to recruit for Head of Operational Delivery roles to be responsible for managing a team and driving the performance of their accounts, including setting objectives and addressing performance where required. A flavour of the tasks involved include but are not limited to;
- To actively manage agency engagement within portfolio of contracts in line with the Neutral vendor model,
- To deliver weekly deliverables set against each contract,
- To actively work with clients to identify more effective ways of working,
- To identify additional revenue streams for GRI including managing and driving out of panel spend and collecting data from contracts in relation to out of panel spend,
- To work with relevant stakeholders within the business to identify new growth opportunities on contracts assigned,
- To represent the Operations team in the wider business and with key senior stakeholders,
- To handle complex client issues and challenges as a point of referral from the relevant Operations team,
- To develop long-lasting professional relationships with senior client stakeholders within their relevant sectors,
- To identify business development opportunities through effective networking internally and externally,
- To drive the desired behaviours within the Operations team by being a role model for others,
- To be responsible for managing a team, including setting objectives and addressing performance where required,
- To report and analyse data for set contracts assigned.
About you / key skills:
- Significant previous experience of managing high profile, high value accounts,
- The ability to effectively build professional working relationships,
- Strong leadership skills and the desire to drive a high-performance culture,
- Previous experience of neutral vend operations,
- An in-depth knowledge of the sectors they operate in,
- A sound and extensive network internally and externally,
- Credibility with senior client and company stakeholders,
- The ability to make decisions and solve complex problems,
- Line management experience,
- An understanding of the temporary labour market.