HR Manager (Fixed Term Contract)
Knutsford (Head office) | £Competitive | Full Time
We are looking for a dynamic and resourceful HR Manager to join our existing HR Team on a fixed term contract basis.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday (increasing with service)
- 6% company pension
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
HOURS OF WORK:
35 hours per week, Monday to Friday (Full Time)
Knutsford, Cheshire (Head Office)
Headquartered in impressive, open plan offices in Knutsford, Cheshire, GRI is the UK’s industry leader in vendor-neutral temporary recruitment.
Through our relationships with over 3,750 recruitment agencies, we transform the status quo – offering pioneering and award-winning outsourced solutions for the hire and management of non-permanent workforces.
We manage over £1billion pounds of recruitment spend for our client organisations; ranging from Local Authorities to the FTSE 100 and across a multitude of sectors including the NHS, private healthcare, education, retail, waste management and logistics.
We solve complex problems with simple, permanent solutions, powered by our people and supported by our flagship SaaS product, e-tips®.
ABOUT THE ROLE / KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are looking for a HR Manager on a fixed term contract to deliver the people strategy, managing all aspects of the HR lifecycle from recruitment & selection, performance & capability to managing change and other initiatives.
Reporting to the Director of People & Engagement the emphasis on this role will be stong employee relations and employment law knowledge, it is a hands-on heavilty focused HR operations role therefore the successful candidate must be confident in advising and coaching line managers in supporting with employee concerns and advising on HR policies.
A core part of the role will be to manage and maintain all HR documentation including employment contracts, policies, procedures and templates, ensuring they are up to date and fit for purpose. Regular reporting of HR MI and managing HR date ensuring GDPR compliance is also a fundamental part of the role.
This role will work with the external payroll providers to ensure payroll is accurate and submitted on time for GRI employees.
The HR function also manages the relationship with the Company fleet car suppliers and Health & Safety consultants ensuring that the needs of the business and employees are met through agreed SLA's and regular reviews.
In addition, this role will manage the HR Office Administrator and will support them in their continued development.
Some travel may be required to other GRI sites in the UK as and when required.
ABOUT YOU / KEY SKILLS:
- CIPD qualified, with solid generalist, operational HR experience in a fast-paced private sector organisation is essential
- Intelligent, accurate and up to date on HR best practice and employment legislation.
- Knowledge of payroll processes is desirable.
- Experience in a sales or recruitment environment is desirable.
- Credible with self-confidence and the ability to challenge and influence.
- Very well organised, with the agility and resilience to change direction quickly and adjust priorities as required.
- Pragmatist, demonstrated through achievment of identifying realistic and simple solutions to operational problems.
- Resourcesful and self-motivated, comfortable in situations where all the information is not to hand.
- IT literate (particularly Microsoft Office).
If you are interested in applying, then please send an updated copy of your CV along with a covering letter stating your salary expectations.