Knutsford (Head office) | £Competitive | Full Time
We are looking for a highly motivated and taleted Software Developer to join our Technology team here at GRI.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- 25 days holiday (increasing with service)
- 6% company pension
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
HOURS OF WORK:
35 hours per week, Monday to Friday (Full Time)
Knutsford, Cheshire (Head Office)
Headquartered in impressive, open plan offices in Knutsford, Cheshire, GRI is the UK’s industry leader in vendor-neutral temporary recruitment.
Through our relationships with over 3,750 recruitment agencies, we transform the status quo – offering pioneering and award-winning outsourced solutions for the hire and management of non-permanent workforces.
We manage over £1billion pounds of recruitment spend for our client organisations; ranging from Local Authorities to the FTSE 100 and across a multitude of sectors including the NHS, private healthcare, education, retail, waste management and logistics.
We solve complex problems with simple, permanent solutions, powered by our people and supported by our flagship SaaS product, e-tips®.
ABOUT THE ROLE / KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Working in an existing technology team, the successful candidate will provide a key role to our engineering team, to build building innovative, industry leading software based on a micro service architecture.
To give you a flavour of the role, the successful candidate would be:
- Building quality software in a high-volume transactional environment using Go and MySQL.
- Working in a fast-paced environment.
- Gaining a deep understanding of the business to inform the creation of innovative solutions to real-world problems.
- Ensuring that engineering standards are met through idiomatic development, unit testing etc.
ABOUT YOU / KEY SKILLS:
- Proficient in C-derived language with over 3 years' commercial experience (e.g Go, C, C++ and Java)
- Experience designing RESTful APIs
- Experience of continuous delivery, TDD, CI
- Hold a degree in a relevant subject
- Good communication skills
- Professional, positive and a learning attitude
- Ability to interact with stakeholders
If you thrive in a fast-paced growing organisation and are looking for a new challenge then this could be the role for you.
If you are interested in applying, then please send an updated copy of your CV along with a covering letter stating your salary expectations.