Knutsford (Head office) | Up to £21,500 | Full Time
We are looking for a highly driven, Team Administrator to join our Knutsford-based operations team.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- Up to £21,500
- 25 days holiday (increasing with service)
- 6% company pension
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
HOURS OF WORK:
35 hours per week, Monday to Friday (Full Time)
Knutsford, Cheshire (Head Office)
Headquartered in impressive, open plan offices in Knutsford, Cheshire, GRI is the UK’s industry leader in vendor-neutral temporary recruitment.
Through our relationships with over 3,750 recruitment agencies, we transform the status quo – offering pioneering and award-winning outsourced solutions for the hire and management of non-permanent workforces.
We manage over £1billion pounds of recruitment spend for our client organisations; ranging from Local Authorities to the FTSE 100 and across a multitude of sectors including the NHS, private healthcare, education, retail, waste management and logistics.
We solve complex problems with simple, permanent solutions, powered by our people and supported by our flagship SaaS product, e-tips®.
ABOUT THE ROLE / KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Working in an existing operational team you will be responsible for assisting with the day to day management of a portfolio of key contracts across a number of market sectors.
The role will provide the successful individual with a varied role with the future prospect of career development opportunities across all parts of the operational delivery teams.
To give you a flavour of the role, the successful candidate would be:
- Maintaining direct contact with both suppliers and suppliers to obtain service feedback
- Monitoring data to ensure the contractual obligations of our client are adhered to by the supplier network
- Preparation of reports using the data provided by e-tips®
- Maintaining business systems to ensure accurate invoicing standards are maintained
- Providing additional administrative support when required
ABOUT YOU / KEY SKILLS:
- Ideally you will have previous experience of working within a busy office environment
- Previous exposure to the recruitment industry advantageous
- Effective Communication skills
- The ability to build and maintain relationships both internally and with suppliers to drive improvements and deliver required performance
- Strong IT skills (particularly Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint) and the ability to manipulate data on excel for various reports (using tools such as Pivot tables, V look ups etc).
- Ability to learn quickly, prioritise workload and demonstrate resilience
- Good standard of education
If you thrive in a fast-paced growing organisation and enjoy using Microsfot Excel then this could be just the job for you. We are keen to hear from talented self-motivated administrators who are also effective communicators.
If you are interested in applying, then please send an updated copy of your CV along with a covering letter stating your salary expectations.