They say, “to be successful do only what you do best”. Our award-winning expertise in the UK offers independent endorsement of our capabilities.
Our neutral vendor outsourcing programme delivery and our people behind these solutions have been recognised by key trade and industry partners. We are extremely proud of these accolades that are independently assessed against our competitors and endorsed. Our most recent awards include:
- CEO Andrew Preston named CEO of the Year 2018 by Finance Monthly for a second year in a row.
- Added to the 2018 UK National GO Awards Winners list for excellence in procurement within the public sector – achieving the Highly Commended accolade.
- Recognised as one of 75 Best Companies to Work For in the North West 2018.
- Winners of the ‘Best Procurement Support/Service’ category at the HSJ Partnership Awards 2018.
- Listed in the Sunday Times HSBC Top Track 100 2017 after delivering a period of record performance.
- Awarded the title UK – Niche Recruitment Outsourcing Expert of the Year 2017 in the ACQ5 Global Awards.
- ACQ5 Global Awards credit CEO Andrew Preston, with the title Game Changer of the Year.
- CEO Andrew Preston recognised by Finance Monthly as CEO of the Year 2017.
- Accredited by Investors in Customers for our service delivery in 2017 for the fourth consecutive year.
- Achieved the Investors in People Standard for good people management in 2017.
- Shortlisted in North West Procurement Development’s Excellence in Supply Awards 2017, in the ‘Support Services' category.
- CEO Andrew Preston named as one of the Top 100 most influential leaders in Europe in 2017 by Staffing Industry Analysts.
- Winner of the 2016 National Outsourcing Association (NOA) Award for “Excellence in Business Process Outsourcing”.